WELCOME TO Mrs. Greene’s Class

Welcome to my class!  You are one of the few lucky ones who get to join my crew. Congratulations!

This page is used mostly by parents and on it you will find links to hand-outs that require your attention.  All other handouts and assignments are posted to google classroom. You will find answers to many questions regarding contact information, assignments, classroom expectations, 2019-2020 curriculum plan, and much more! These items will be shared with students the first week of school.

I am also the GCJHS Student Council sponsor and we are always looking for positive and respectful students interested in joining our council.  Everyone willing to join our team and help elevate our school’s positive culture is welcome to join.  We meet in my room, E202, Friday mornings at 7:55!

PLEASE feel free to contact me if you have any questions! I’m looking forward to an awesome year!  

Be Ready to Show Your  GCSC P.R.I.D.E

Greenfield-Central Student Committed to Personal Responsibility In Daily Efforts

Get Connected!

7th Grade Classroom Expectations & Procedures

8th Grade Classroom Expectations & Procedures

Email: bgreene@gcsc.k12.in.us

Blog ( You are already here :): http://apps.gcsc.k12.in.us/blogs/bgreene/

Voicemail: 317-477-4616 ext. 43405

Remind:

• To Text: Send @greenesci (and period #) to 81010
  • To Email: Send email to: greenesci1@mail.remind.com
    • (use your period number in place of the 1 after greenesci, except period 6, which is greene6sci)

Meet your teacher night slides

Meet Your Teacher HAND-OUT